The Pickens County Library System’s House Calls service is open to all residents of Pickens County who have difficulty reaching the library and are confined to the residence either temporarily or permanently. Librarian-selected materials are delivered the 3rd week of each month by a library volunteer. There is no charge for the service. All we ask is that you keep your library books together for each pick-up and that you are home on delivery dates.
We deliver to:
- Individual residences
- Nursing homes
- Assisted living facilities
- Retirement communities
- Selected Other Agencies
To receive House Calls services, please complete the application online or download the print version.
House Calls Librarian
Phone: 864-850-7077 x 142
Direct: 864- 850-2042
Email: [email protected]
Be a House Calls Volunteer
- Choose, select and deliver materials to people.
- Deliver materials the 3rd week of each month.
- Great for people who like books and music and are willing and able to drive their own car.
- With just a small investment of your time, you could have an impact on the lives of people in our community.
To volunteer for House Calls services, please complete the Volunteer Application.
If you are unable to complete the form due to a disability or any other reason, please contact the Circulation Supervisor at 864-850-7079.