Library of Things
Our Library of Things collection provides library patrons of Pickens County the opportunity to check out items other than books!
Library of Things items are only available to Adult (18+) borrowers that reside in Pickens County and are in good standing.
- Good standing means the borrower has fines of $5.00 or less. Those on payment plans are not considered to be in good standing.
- Reciprocal and Out-of-County borrowers do not have access to these items.
- Patrons must have their card for 30 days before they can check out these items.
Items have a loan period of 7 days and do not have the option of renewal.
- Late fees are $3.00 per day and have a maximum fine per item.
- Replacement costs may vary.
Items will be available at each library branch circulation desk on a first come, first served basis.
- Some items cannot be placed on hold.
- When items are returned, they will need to be on the shelf for 24 hours before they can be checked back out (items cannot be turned in and checked right back out to the same household).
Normal checkout and check in procedures apply.
- Items should not be placed in book drops.