Teen Book Box Subscription
Teen Book Box subscription is for you!
Are you a bookworm looking for a fun way to explore new books while also getting amazing bookish goodies that you get to keep? Are you 12 to 18 years old? Then a Teen Book Box subscription is for you!
What is Teen Book Box?
- A fun and FREE monthly subscription box catered to your specific interests.
How do I sign up?
- Fill out the book box questionnaire form, and you will be enrolled in the subscription. All you need is a library card to subscribe!
How does it work?
- A librarian will read over your completed questionnaire form and pick out a library book for you every month. All you have to do is pick up your box when you have been notified that it’s ready, and then return the box and the book to the library to get your next month’s box. You can unsubscribe at any time by contacting the library and requesting to cancel your subscription.
What is included in the box?
- The box will have a library book chosen specifically for you based off the information you provide in the questionnaire form; candies/snacks for you to enjoy while you read; bookish items like bookmarks, buttons, pens, etc. for you to keep.
What if I don’t like the book chosen for me?
- The more information about yourself and your reading preferences that you give on the questionnaire form, the better your book choices will be. So please be as descriptive as possible about your interests when filling out your questionnaire! If you do not like something that was included in your box, there will be a survey card for you to fill out that will allow you to give feedback on your box. We encourage you to fill out the survey every time, so that we can better cater your box to you!
This program is supported in part by a grant from the South Carolina State Library.