Central-Clemson Cake Pan Collection
This Collection is sponsored by the Friends of the Library and we hope you enjoy them. After you have decorated a cake (or cookies), please take a moment to share your creation with us by sending a picture to: [email protected]
- Please wash your cake pan in warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly both before and after you use it.
- Please do not put the cake pan back in the plastic bag wet.
- Most of our cake pans are NOT dishwasher safe. Washing them in the dishwasher could damage them.
- Return your cake pan to the circulation desk of any library branch. Do not return your cake pan in the book drop.
- Cake pans that are dirty will not be accepted for return. You will be asked to wash and dry the item and will be responsible for any late fees that accrue as a result.
Library of Things items are only available to Adult (18+) borrowers that reside in Pickens County and are in good standing.
- Good standing means the borrower has fines of $5.00 or less. Those on payment plans are not considered to be in good standing.
- Reciprocal and Out-of-County borrowers do not have access to these items.
- Patrons must have their card for 30 days before they can check out these items.
Items have a loan period of 7 days and do not have the option of renewal.
- Late fees are $3.00 per day and have a maximum fine per item.
- Replacement costs may vary.
Cake pans will only be available at the Central-Clemson Library
- Items cannot be placed on hold.
- When items are returned, they will need to be on the shelf for 24 hours before they can be checked back out (items cannot be turned in and checked right back out to the same household).
Normal checkout and check in procedures apply.
Giant gingerbread man cookie pan
Nestle Tollhouse Cookie Kids cookie pan
EKCO Baker’s Secret Cookie Creations Christmas tree and snowman cookie pan
Halloween non-stick pumpkin-shaped cake pan
Multi ring cake pan with inserts